We are excited to announce that this year’s conference will be held February 25, 2019 at the InterContinental Miami Hotel located at: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33401. Scroll down further for options to get to the event.
For those participating in our Mobile Workshops on February 26, 2019, you will be meeting at the Brightline at MiamiCentral station located at: 600 NW 1st Ave. Please visit our Mobile Workshop page for more information.
Given the focus of the Safe Streets Summit, we would like to encourage attendees to use alternate modes of transportation including walking, biking, transit, carpooling, and ridesharing services. While in town, be sure to check out all that Miami has to offer. Make sure to use the Metrorail, Metrobus, and Metromover to easily get around!
February 25, 2019 Conference
Address: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33401
The InterContinental Miami Hotel is located near exit 2A (Biscayne Boulevard). The hotel is located next to Bayfront Park, inside of Chopin Plaza.
Our conference will be held in the Grand Ballroom. Please check-in at registration in front of the ballroom when you arrive.
Where to Park for the Conference
InterContinental: There will be discounted valet parking services at the InterContinental at a reduced event parking rate of $15.
Lanier Parking Solutions, LLC: There is paid self-parking available at Miami Center Garage
201 S Biscayne Blvd Downtown Miami, FL 33132 for $10 for 2 hours, or max at $24.
Miami Parking Authority Municipal Lot 19-6: There is paid self-parking available at Miami
Biscayne Blvd/SE 1st St Downtown Miami, FL 33132. Event parking price is $25.
Transit Directions to the Conference
- Take the Metrobus to the Biscayne Bd & NE 3 St stop.
- Walk about 9 min, 0.4 mi to reach the InterContinental Miami Hotel.
By Metrorail and Metromover:
- Take the Metrorail to Government Center Metromover Station.
- At the Government Center Metromover Station, take Inner Loop to Biscayne Bd@E Flagler St stop.
- Walk about 2 min, 0.1 mi to reach the InterContinental Miami Hotel.
Take the Brightline to the Summit & SAVE!
Use Brightline Promo Code STREET19 for Travel February 25-26, 2019. 15% off SMART option only. http://gobrightline.com
- Take the Brightline to the MiamiCentral station located at: 600 NW 1st Ave.
- Walk about 3 min, 0.1 mi to Wilkie D Ferguson Metromover Station and take the Metromover Inner Loop to Bayfront Park Metromover stop.
- Take the Tri-Rail train to the Miami Metrorail Transfer Station stop.
- Transfer to the Metrorail, and take it to Government Center Metromover Station.
- At Government Center Metromover Station, take the Metromover Inner Loop to Bayfront Park stop.
- Walk 0.2 mi to reach InterContinental Miami Hotel.
Try Lyft or Uber for quick door to door service. Download the apps to request a ride alone or share the ride with others going in the same direction for less.
*The first 400 registrants will receive a $10 Lyft credit to use for their ride to the 2019 Safe Streets Summit!
Freebee is providing fixed route shuttle service during the following times and locations:
Monday, February 25th, 2019
7:30am - 9:00am Brightline Station to Intercontinental Hotel
3:45pm - 5:15pm Intercontinental Hotel to Brightline Station
- To catch a Freebee ride, please wait by the rideshare pickup location at Miami Central Station.
- When returning to Miami Central Station, Freebee will be picking attendees up at the main entrance of the Intercontinental Hotel.
Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
11:45am - 12:45pm Miami Beach
12:15pm - 1:15pm Miami Central to Downtown Miami
- To catch a Freebee ride from Miami Beach, just flag the vehicle down at the end of the Miami Beach Mobility Workshop Tour on Lincoln Rd.
- From Miami Central Station at the end of the Downtown Miami Tour, you can find Freebee at the designated rideshare pickup location.
At all other times, Freebee can be requested on-demand with the click of a button. The ‘Ride Freebee’ app can be downloaded from both the Apple and Google play store.
To learn more visit www.ridefreebee.com