We are excited to announce that this year’s conference will be held February 25, 2019 at the InterContinental Miami Hotel located at: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33401. Scroll down further for options to get to the event.
For those participating in our Mobile Workshops on February 26, 2019, you will be meeting at the Brightline at MiamiCentral station located at: 600 NW 1st Ave. Please visit our Mobile Workshop page for more information.
Given the focus of the Safe Streets Summit, we would like to encourage attendees to use alternate modes of transportation including walking, biking, transit, carpooling, and ridesharing services. While in town, be sure to check out all that Miami has to offer. Make sure to use the Metrorail, Metrobus, and Metromover to easily get around!
February 25, 2019 Conference
Address: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33401
The InterContinental Miami Hotel is located near exit 2A (Biscayne Boulevard). The hotel is located next to Bayfront Park, inside of Chopin Plaza.
Our conference will be held in the Grand Ballroom. Please check-in at registration in front of the ballroom when you arrive.
Where to Park for the Conference
InterContinental: There will be discounted valet parking services at the InterContinental at a reduced event parking rate of $15.
Lanier Parking Solutions, LLC: There is paid self-parking available at Miami Center Garage
201 S Biscayne Blvd Downtown Miami, FL 33132 for $10 for 2 hours, or max at $24.
Miami Parking Authority Municipal Lot 19-6: There is paid self-parking available at Miami
Biscayne Blvd/SE 1st St Downtown Miami, FL 33132. Event parking price is $25.
Transit Directions to the Conference
- Take the Metrobus to the Biscayne Bd & NE 3 St stop.
- Walk about 9 min, 0.4 mi to reach the InterContinental Miami Hotel.
By Metrorail and Metromover:
- Take the Metrorail to Government Center.
- Walk about 1 min to Government Center Metromover Station, take Inner Loop to Biscayne Bd@E Flagler St stop.
- Walk about 2 min, 0.1 mi to reach the InterContinental Miami Hotel.
- Take the Brightline to the MiamiCentral station located at: 600 NW 1st Ave.
- Walk about 3 min, 0.1 mi to Wilkie D Ferguson Metromover Station and take Inner Loop to Biscayne Bd@E Flagler St stop.
- Take the Tri-Rail train to the Miami Metrorail Transfer Station stop.
- Transfer to the Metrorail, and take it to Government Center.
- At Government Center, take the Inner Loop to Biscayne Bd@E Flagler stop.
- Walk 0.2 mi to reach InterContinental Miami Hotel.
Try Lyft or Uber for quick door to door service. Download the apps to request a ride alone or share the ride with others going in the same direction for less.
*The first 400 registrants will receive a $10 Lyft credit to use for their ride to the 2019 Safe Streets Summit!